Founded in Munich, Germany
First release of AXESS platform for enterprise Open Device Management
First enterprise customers
1st Carrier Grade Open Device Management
First carrier grade OPEN Device Management via SSH, CLI, SNMP
Axiros AXESS platform deployed with > 20 enterprise customers in D-A-CH region
Integration of TR-069 management protocol
Integration of TR-069 at time of spec release
Dynamic Policy Mgmt. incl. traffic based accounting
Axiros AXESS deployed with larger enterprises & carriers in D-A-CH
Integration of TR-069 RPCs and Parameters
Full support of all TR-069 RPCs and parameters
Full support of available TR-069 devices
First time large carrier legacy deployments throughout EUROPE
Offering the Ax Interoperability Guarantee
Axiros invents the AX Interoperability Guarantee for TR-069
Inventing DSLAM port based provisioning
> 200 TR-069 transactions per sec / node
First carrier TR-069 only and hybrid deployments throughout EUROPE
Inventing TR-069 - run command for full Device Management via lightweight stacks
Integrating DHCP and RADIUS servers
All open legacy protocols proxied to TR-069
First time recognized as the European market leader in TR-069 autoprovisioning
Orchestrate Your Internet of Things
The world of IoT needs control. Axiros offers control, with award-winning solutions for seamless Open Device and Service Management.
- Any device – Monitor and interact in near real-time.
- Any service – Orchestrate your Internet of Things - nearly hands-off.
An ideal choice for service providers – and an even better one for device manufacturers or hardware suppliers with lean service organizations.
- Anywhere - Our clients have businesses around the world, and Axiros offers the best local one-stop services.
From data analysis to troubleshooting, the range of Axiros solutions distinguishes us from other global players in the market.
Axiros, the flexible partner who thinks like you think; merging people, service and equipment into the best possible IoT ecosystem for profitable growth.
Setting The Pace - Status Q1 2017
- 100% self-financed, 100% independent. Since 2001.
- 100% owned by employees, profitable from the beginning.
- ANY PROTOCOL. ANY DEVICE. ANY SERVICE. AT ANY TIME. Axiros manages the Internet of Things
- #1 - Market Leader in Europe in TR-069 - Based on number of provisioned devices, and number of active customers.
- #1 - Technology Leader Worldwide - Based on 25+ independent 3rd party benchmarks in the past 5 years, and the amount of supported and integrated devices reported.
- 230+ Operator Customers Worldwide - From Greenland to Canada to Uruguay, from Iceland to Norway to Russia to South Africa.
- 270+ Deployed & Live Axiros Solution Platforms Worldwide - For Mobile & Fixed Line Broadband, Enterprise, Utilities and CPE Vendors.
- Global In Scope - With sales and service offices located in Milan, Lisbon, Aarau, Boston, São Paulo, Singapore and Tokyo and development centers in Germany, Russia and Brazil.
- 16 Years Of Business Experience - Focused on Open Device & Service Management since 2001.
- 60+ software engineers - Worldwide.
Market Share: >23% of the TOP 100 Operators worldwide manage their device & service ecosystems with Axiros solution platforms.
Customers We Serve
The Axiros Telecom Program offers Operators worldwide effective Device & Service Management. In this segment, Axiros is THE market & technology leader.
- 270+ productive solution platforms
- Serving more than 230 fixed-line & mobile operators worldwide
- Access agnostic – works over copper, fiber, cable, satellite to all cell systems
The Axiros OEM Ready Program offers extensive white label and custom branding capabilities for the entire Axiros solution portfolio. All Axiros platforms are open for OEM customization. This enables manufacturers to reduce time-to-market and to ensure manufacturers can build the brand integrity of their design.
The Axiros Enterprise Program offers all industries - from aerospace to education to insurances to energy and utilities - the advantage of our 12 years of extensive experience in managing devices and vertical service offerings. Simple- Easy to implement.-Amazing ROI based on increased Quality of Experience (QoE) for customers.
Any Device, Any Protocol, Any Service - We Manage All Things!
IoT Event Stream Processing ■ ACS in the Cloud ■ TR-069 Protocol Stack ■ Quality of Experience Monitoring ■ IP Address Management (DHCPv4/v6) ■ VoIP Management ■ Service Assurance ■ Self-Service & Zero Touch Provisioning ■ Data Model Normalization ■ NFV & Virtual CPEs ■ IoT, M2M & IT/OT integration via TR-069 & APIs
Axiros stays on top of the latest standards in the Device & Service Management arena. Axiros holds a chair in various Broadband Forum working groups and continuously contributes to TR-069 standardization. Check out a listing of Axiros professional bodies.