Non TR-069 to TR-069 Proxy Server
Integrate Your Legacy Devices Into The Managed Set!
AXPAND - Non TR-069 to TR-069 Conversion Server (CWMP Proxy): AXPAND transforms CWMP remote procedure calls and parameters into proprietary command flows and runs them on connected devices via non TR-069 protocols in a highly scalable way.
AXPAND allows for shortest adaptation times to new devices in a few days.
As a high-performing, scalable converter module, it adjusts Non-TR-069 (but WAN-management enabled devices), so that they can be addressed from the backend or the administrative GUIs like normal TR-069 enabled devices.
AXPAND mode of operation: A proxy that can be plugged into existing ACS infrastructures to deliver access to non TR-069 devices regarding features and state.
- TR-069 client to wrap proprietary results into real TR-069
- Asynchronous southbound handling for maximum scalability of main application server
- 200K TELNET enabled CPEs per server node
- Hides proprietary characteristics of devices to OSS/BSS
- Connection request wrapper
- TR-069 handler to generate pseudo TR-069 Informs from SNMP, TFTP, RADIUS or SNTP uplink hits from CPE
- Any device-specific feature mappable to pseudo CWMP parameters
- Generates TR-069 response RPCs when have run non TR-069 commands have run on CPEs
- Clusterable, node synchronization via AXESS CM (Cluster Manager)