We have returned from Amsterdam and have had a chance to catch up on some sleep since we burned both ends of the candle last week at BBWF14. It was a very successful show for us! We had a beautiful booth, dozens of meetings with old and new friends, media and partners, and we already signed up for our space at 2015’s BBWF in London. A big THANK YOU to everyone who joined us!
Plus, who could complain about the view as you entered the show floor?
Highlights of our week included two major announcements:
- First, we teamed up with Eye Networks and ZyXEL to deliver comprehensive and scalable Cloud-hosted device management solutions – exciting news for European Tier 2 and 3 telcos and service providers needing access to affordable and flexible end-to-end managed solutions for the thousands of devices on their networks.
- Next, we announced that we have a solid footing as an IoT powerhouse with our product line extensions and our global expansion.
- Another major highlight which still has traction post-conference is the presentation made by our VP of Customer Solutions, Alfeo Pareschi: CxM in the IoT: the case for service verticals integration. We made it available for you here: (embed slideshare in the blog) http://www.slideshare.net/alfeopareschi1/cxm-in-the-iot-the-case-for-service-verticals-integration-40671480
On the “fun” side, we had a number of hot spot demos on the show floor. For example:
- Routers: Business Router Management with Cisco, Patton, and OneAcces
- RGs: Residential Device Management with AVM, snom, ZyXEL and other STBs
- Smart Home: Multiple Home Automation demos with management of sensors, meters, and other devices
- Interop: Demos of DOCSIS and TR-069 in harmony and our AX.INTEROP Suite for BBF compliancy testing
- Provisioning: AX.DHCP for advanced IP provisionin
- IoT: A special demo of our offering for manufacturers to IoT-ize their device portfolio
A quick search of the #BBWF twitter feed shows us that trending topics included #Cloud, #IoT, #smarthome, #M2M, and #convergence, so Axiros is poised to be in the right place at the right time with innovative technology that is one step ahead of industry needs.
We have a lot of phone calls to return and follow up in response to our show conversations – thank you again for making BBWF14 a success!