When & Where: 3:45-5:00 p.m. - CES Tech West, Venetian Ballrooms Level 1, Casanova rooms 601-603.
Topic: Platforms, Devices, & Interoperability in the Smart Home
Consumer interest in the smart home crosses multiple categories, but the strength of that demand relies on all products working seamlessly together. This session examines efforts to achieve interoperability and its importance in realizing the vision of the connected home.
- Avi Barel, Director Business Development, ULE Alliance
- Joseph Bousaba, Senior Director, Product Management, Qualcomm Atheros
- Kris Bowring, Director of Business Development, Iris Smart Home Business Unit, New Business, Lowe’s
- Dave Friedman, CEO and Co-founder, Ayla Networks
- Jay Kenny, VP, Marketing, Alarm.com
- Peter LeBlanc, Vice President, Axiros
- Moderator: Tom Kerber, Director, Research, Home Controls & Energy, Parks Associates