New release of AXESS.ACS.SNOM for snom Device & Service Management meets widespread demand for scalable and affordable SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and VoIP management.
HANNOVER, GERMANY – CeBIT 2013: Axiros - the leading provider of Device and Service Management Solutions across fixed and mobile networks for consumer, enterprise and M2M markets - today announced the new release of their AXESS.ACS.SNOM extension.
AXESS.ACS.SNOM is an end-to-end approach to provide service configuration, provisioning, activation, assurance and troubleshooting for snom devices in an environment made increasingly complex by third parties, multiple vendors and multiple technologies.
AXESS.ACS.SNOM can be deployed and operated as a Service or as a classic onsite installation.
Through improved automation, better visibility and more effective management of quote-to-cash processes service providers are enabled
- to speed time to market
- improve customer satisfaction
- reduce operation costs
- all snom TR-069 vendor specific methods
- all snom vendor specific TR-069 parameters
- full snom phone provisioning
- direct QoS Monitoring of managed devices in near real-time
- all other relevant operational features like firmware management