– Technology Leader Continues its Significant Global Expansion while Increasing Deployments Across Various Access Technologies –
(Munich, Germany) – Axiros, the technology leader in open device management solutions for telecommunications and M2M markets, announced today its results for the second half of 2013. Significant milestones achieved during the previous year inclu
- A move into enterprise network services, notably the Wi-Fi arena in public sectors;
- Extension of the Axiros portfolio in the LTE networks for QoS/QoE management;
- A first deployment of the TR-069 protocol over satellite;
- The opening of a Singapore office with a team of local resources for APAC; and
- Continued global expansion with deals closed in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
For Axiros CEO Kurt Peterhans, 2013 was a notable year. “Axiros continues to lead the innovation of Open Device Management, Smart Automation and Quality of Experience for service providers across the globe. This innovation will maximize the value the Internet of things (IoT) brings today and in the future. Axiros drives new IoT solutions, enabling companies to implement more productive, agile and sustainable operations. We are incredibly proud that our worldwide customers look to Axiros as technology leader in this domain.”
New clients acquired during the second half of 2013 include:
- Cable & Wireless Seychelles will deploy AXESS.ACS to manage customer service requests, deliver improved self-service capabilities for Voice over Internet (VoIP) and Wi-Fi services, and remotely read and modify service configuration.
- Turkish telecommunications company DSMART selected Axiros to replace is existing Consona device management solution. The company will leverage AXESS.ACS for the remote provisioning, management and monitoring of its deployed broadband services.
- Telecommunications giant Etisalat Group chose Axiros to provide a complete ACS device management solution for Etisalat UAE through its local partner M/s Utmost. The deployment of Axiros’ ACS platform will provide FTTH customers with complete lifecycle remote management of CPE for most of the households in the United Arab Emirates.
- Canadian telecommunications service provider Groupe Maskatel is deploying AXESS.ACS for the remote provisioning, monitoring and management of its customer premise equipment (CPE) across Maskatel’s high-speed data service. The company chose Axiros for its ability to support and enhance use cases related to zero-touch activation and Wi-Fi password reset.
- INWI, one of the top Telco providers in Morocco, chose Axiros for the remote management and provisioning of its xDSL CPE, with an end goal of enhancing the customer experience.
- Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA), the leading international cable operator, selected Axiros to remotely provision and manage its customer premise equipment across a new B2B Voice over Internet service. The partnership establishes Axiros as a unique TR-069 device management provider to the multi-billion dollar corporation for three years.
- Norway-based NTE selected Axiros’ AXESS.ACS to manage and provision the advanced home gateway products for fiber-to-the-home networks. The move will enable NTE to remotely configure and control all FTTH CPEs with no customer intervention.
- Swisscom chose Axiros for device management for business customers on the new all-IP Swisscom infrastructure. The company will leverage AXESS.GSM to connect all business VoIP devices to the service and network management platform, ensuring the delivery of support services and monitoring of QoE.
- Telecom Italia, the largest telecommunications company in Italy, selected Axiros as its device management solutions provider. The deal encompasses both fixed wireline and mobile services and has the potential to include millions of residential and business customers in both Italy and Brazil.
- ViaSat is leveraging Axiros’ technology and expertise for its own satellite services as well as for services it resells to other satellite providers. The deal marks ViaSat’s first deployment of the TR-069 protocol over satellite.
- Vodacom, one of Africa’s largest telecommunications companies, chose Axiros for device management across its business customer base. The announcement moves Vodacom from its existing device management solution to the Axiros platform. In particular, both Access Gateway and IP phone CPEs will be remotely controlled and configured by Axiros’ AXESS.ACS.
- Switzerland-based WINGO, a part of Swisscom group, selected Axiros for the remote management and provisioning of residential broadband services for advanced triple play on xDSL and Fiber. With Axiros’ AXESS.ACS, WINGO will see such benefits as reduced customer support costs and increased customer satisfaction.
Partnerships were also key to Axiros’ growth this past year. Some of these include:
- Greenwave Reality, global innovator in the smart home services market, signed a contract with Axiros whereby it will leverage Axiros’ technology with select next-generation products and services.
- Axiros is providing Patton Electronics with an out-of-the-box management solution platform for remote monitoring, provisioning and support. The new partnership enables Patton to offer its customers an ACS (auto configuration server) solution bundled with other Patton devices or as a stand-alone service.
- Global technology leader ZyXEL Communications selected Axiros for the worldwide management and provisioning of its new NXC Wi-Fi Access Point Controllers and Access Points. Under the OEM agreement, ZyXel will integrate AXESS.ACS software into its innovative Wi-Fi architecture. The deal is significant as it moves Axiros squarely into enterprise broadband services, and more specifically, into the public Wi-Fi arena.