04 MAY 2016 – MUNICH, GERMANY – Axiros, the technology leader in device management, TR-069, and IoT solutions for service providers, enterprises, and OEMs, today announced that the second half of 2015 brought a record number of successful customer deployments, partnerships, awards and growth for the company.
Three major product announcements for Cloud, container management and device management were introduced, bringing worldwide attention to the Axiros product portfolio for everything from OSS and NFV to SaaS:
- AXESS.CLOUD Brings SaaS Benefits to Device Management
- AXC Extends Axiros Portfolio to Container Management for OSS and NFV
- AXACT 3.0 TR-069 Device Management Protocol Stack Upgrade
New Customers & Partnerships:
- ENEL (IoT)
- Exito (IoT)
- Mendo Consult
- Nash Technologies (Femto Cell)
- Netstream in Switzerland
- ONO, part of Vodofone Spain (Wi-Fi Management)
- PHITECH Corporation
- SSB (Cable)
- Stadtwerke Konstanz
- Swisscom (AXC)
- Vater Gruppe
- 107082 Telecom
- The company has achieved positive profitability continuously over a span of 15 years – 60 quarters in row
- Axiros now has more than 200 paying customers worldwide, with more than 230 active solution platforms around the globe
- Axiros has strengthened its development and customer support teams with a 6% headcount growth worldwide, while it continues to search for additional talent in all of its global offices
- Growth is truly global; 53% of the company’s total customers are now outside of EMEA
- Axiros has launched a new services headquarters for North America in Atlanta, in addition to its existing sales operations which is in Boston, to expand regional coverage and support additional service offerings
Axiros has been extremely active in many worldwide events. Since our last update, following is a list of Axiros’ events:
- ADTRAN Broadband Summit – invited guest
- IP Vision – co-located with VisionNet
- WISP America – Invited Attendee
- CeBIT 2016 – Invited Attendee
- CES 2016 – co-located with ZyXEL
- 2nd EAI International Conference on IoT as a Service – CSO Keynote “IoT platforms - Security, Identity Management, Ontologies and Interoperability”
Upcoming events for Axiros include:
- CommunicAsia 2016, May 31-June 3, 2016 in Singapore
- Abrint 2016, June 1-3, 2016 in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- ANGACOM 2016, June 7-9, 2016 in Cologne, Germany
- Broadband Latin America 2016, June 21-22, 2016 in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- LTE ASIA 2016, September 26-28, 2016 in Singapore
- Broadband WORLDFORUM 2016, October 18-20, 2016 in London
- IoT World Europe, November 21-22, 2016 in Dublin, Ireland
Gartner highlighted Axiros in two of its recent IoT reports:
The Broadband Forum also recognized one of Axiros’ own after nearly a decade of exemplary service:
Axiros has made waves in the device management, M2M and IoT space this past year. It was also recognized as one of five global 2015 Cool Vendors in IoT by Gartner, chosen by CIOReview as one of its 20 Most Promising M2M Solution Suppliers, and shortlisted for the Broadband World Forum 2015 Awards for The Most Innovative Internet of Things Solution Award.
For more information about Axiros or its products, please visit the company’s website.
Orchestrate your Internet of Things: In the growing field of internet-operated devices, services and business worldwide, it is essential to keep control. That’s why Axiros offers you a wide range of highly acclaimed solutions for seamless open device and service management.
Our solutions allow you to monitor and interact with any device in near real-time. They also work with any service – and help you to orchestrate your Internet of Things with a minimum of handling: Good for telecommunication companies or service providers – and even better for any device manufacturer or hardware supplier with lean service organizations.
Our clients do business around the world. Giving them the best local one-stop services, from data analysis to trouble shooting, clearly distinguishes us from other global players on the market.
With Axiros you profit from a highly flexible partner with entrepreneurial spirit who interlocks people and their electronic equipment into one coupled environment full of lasting advantages. http://www.axiros.com @axiros1