06 JUNE 2017 – MUNICH, GERMANY – Axiros, the device & service management solutions leader for IoT and telco-providers, enterprise businesses, and OEMs, today announced the release of its newest AXPERIENCE component, the Protocol Handler.
The AXPERIENCE product serves as a key piece to the Axiros portfolio, complementing existing CRM/O&M solutions for Device Management and Monitoring. AXPERIENCE provides a comprehensive IoT solution enabling enterprises to manage, monitor, control, automate and observe IoT equipment and/or IoT Services from different vendors using one central platform.
Much like AXESS, it empowers developers to create vertical specific IoT applications by utilizing the connectivity-, data mapping-, event streaming modules and APIs of the AXPERIENCE IoT platform.
The Protocol Handler is the key connectivity component of AXPERIENCE, which enables:
- Connecting any kind of IoT device or third-party API via IP-based protocols
- Receiving messages and events from things and routing the messages to other applications
- Running protocol low-level ingress workflows on specific message or event types
- Calling actions and commands on things in the field for controlling, provisioning and application lifecycle management
- Running protocol, low-level egress workflows triggered by IoT applications to provide an abstraction layer and hide protocol specifics for application developers
The sophistication, scale, and critical business value of data exchanges require technology solutions such as integrated IoT platforms. They serve as a bridge between operational technology (OT) and IT, empowering both sides based on their interaction.
The Baldur release of the Protocol Handler comes with built-in protocol implementations for MQTT, LwM2M, SNMP and SSH. The Protocol Handler was explicitly designed to be extended by developers with other protocols whenever required.
For more information about Axiros and its products, please visit the company’s website.
The Axiros AXvantage: Any protocol, any device, any service – any time. Axiros is a global leader in IoT, M2M, TR-069 and device management, providing software solutions and platforms to service providers and equipment manufacturers worldwide to manage and IoT-ize devices.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Munich, Axiros has sales and service offices and development centers worldwide, so as needs change, Axiros will always be close by to deliver. http://www.axiros.com @axiros1