16 February 2018 – MUNICH, GERMANY - Axiros and BM COM s.r.o. are excited to announce their partnership for Czech and Slovak Republic. The partnership enables ISPs and Enterprises to offer OPEN DEVICE MANAGEMENT solutions via Axiros AXESS.CLOUD.
The Axiros cloud-based network management platform provides deep operational visibility into TR-069 capable devices. This includes
- zero-touch provisioning,
- remote configuration and configuration updates,
- software (including firmware) upgrades,
- monitoring, real-time problem diagnosis,
- troubleshooting of common home networking problems such as Wi-Fi, firewall, and basic broadband connectivity of devices,
- element management for IOT GW devices,
- bulk operations to automate the mass management of home devices and help SPs lower the cost of deploying and maintaining large numbers of subscriber devices.
“The Axiros and BM COM partnership brings top class management affordable to any service provider and enterprise in Czech and Slovak Republic - looking for OpEx reduction and better insights in service quality”, says Tomislav Breyer, Axiros MD Operations Central Eastern Europe.
“Enabling ISPs and enterprises for device & service automation out of the cloud will simplify and reduce time-to market for end-customer services,” says BM COM Managing Director David Mansfeld. “BM COM has chosen Axiros as the Axiros’ approach to cloud-based zero-touch provisioning and management is simply the best TR-069 system available in the market today.”
The Axiros AXvantage: Any protocol, any device, any service – any time. Axiros is a global leader in IoT, M2M, TR-069 and device management, providing software solutions and platforms to service providers and equipment manufacturers worldwide to manage and IoT-ize devices.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Munich, Axiros has sales and service offices and development centers worldwide, so as needs change, Axiros will always be close by to deliver. http://www.axiros.com @axiros1
About BM COM
BM COM is a Czech company focusing on IoT/M2M, SW development and ICT services. Based in Prague, Czech Republic, BM COM has been providing services worldwide and is ready to support partners no matter where they are. http://www.bmcom.cz