Using XMPP for TR-069 Connection Requests
AX.MPP provides connectivity to LAN devices to facilitate TR-069 Annex K - XMPP Connection Requests.
- Allows THINGS and Devices to connect over XMPP - to stay online and ready to receive commands
- Enables the ACS to reach devices that are connected behind NAT using XMPP
- Based on eJabberd and tuned for device management purposes
- Perfectly integrated within the Axiros solution ecosystem
- Implements Broadbandforum's TR-069 Ammendment 6 Annex K - XMPP Connection Request standard definition
- Scalable and redundant - from thousands to millions of devices