IP Address Management And Provisioning
Designed To Benefit Carrier-Grade Networks - As Flexible As Can Be!
AX.DHCP server is a clusterable carrier-grade DHCP / IPAM (IP Address Management) solution that can be seamlessly integrated within given provisioning platforms. AX.DHCP copes with FttH, ONT provisioning, VOIP and IPTV services.
The Flexibility To Hit Moving Targets
- DHCP request handling can be customized regarding parsing and synthesis of static and dynamic information
- Exchange arbitrary and vendor specific options via DHCP
- Parse the complete DHCP information stream and have access to the complete information set within the DHCP stream
- Data gathering and aggregation from and to any ACS
- No parameterization through static configuration files
- Freely programmable IP provisioning logic - no limitations through hard coded functionality
- Clusterable, node synchronization via AXESS CM (Cluster Manager)
- 2009: 1200 five-way handshakes per second
- 2010: 2022 5way handshakes per second
- 2011: 6068 5way handshakes per second
- 2012: 6826 5way handshakes per second
- 2013: 9860 five-way handshakes per second
All measurements taken from existing productive carrier implementations with COTS HW
End-to-End Device Provisioning
- Configurable caching of responses
- Integrated within AXESS.ACS provisioning flows
- IP calculation from Option 82 information
- ACS URL by DSLAM port
- TR-069 inform generation directly from DHCP process
- Dynamic TFTP or HTTP server forwarding to CPE
Seamless North-, South- and Westbound integration
- Transcend Business Logic Between Your OSS/BSS, Databases And Subscriber Devices
- External interfaces adaptable at deployment time to fit operators’ needs
- Information PUSH / PULL from and to nothbound backend systems via SOAP, SQL, XML RPC ...
- Databases supported: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL ...