The Axiros Keynote: IoT platforms - Security, Identity Management, Ontologies and Interoperability
At Broadband World Forum 2015 in London, Axiros will be located on the show floor in three places:
1. Our main booth (Stand E50) will have six partner stations and technology demos, including
- Partner - Patton, OEM branded management solution
- Partner - Centralite, Smart Home with AXPERIENCE IoT Service Delivery Platform
- Partner - AND Solutions
- Open device management
2. Broadband Forum Interoperability Pavilion, where you can learn more about our TR-069 and other device management capabilities
3. IoT Partnership Pavilion, where technology leaders in the IoT space come together to show the latest in IoT news and innovations
At Smart Home World 2015, Axiros’ Chief Strategy Officer Alfeo Pareschi will be delivering a speech to conference attendees on the topic “Delivering the Smart Home: technology tools and process improvement.” He will address a number of topics including:
- Network Independence: How to operate your Connected Home devices on any number of networks (TR-069, ZigBee/ZeeWave, etc.)
- Service Configuration Abstraction: Enabling design and implementation of services in the Connected Home
- Cloud Scalability: Going beyond pure transaction power and adding the flexibility of a pure multi-tenancy system
- API Layer: Gaining from the power of a comprehensive API Management layer
Jan Holm, the CEO of Axiros customer Lyse Smart, will also be at Smart Home World 2015 discussing its successful real-world implementation of Axiros technology in his session. We encourage you to hear some of the amazing things happening in Norway as part of the program.
Axiros will be available at the show to also discuss use cases and case studies where IoT and TR-069 implementations have seen success in Smart Homes. Also, for nearly any management situation or device, we are happy to discuss solutions and IoT products, including AXPERIENCE 2.0: the Service Delivery Platform for the Internet of Things. Axiros’ IoT Platform solution enables telcos and manufacturers worldwide to streamline and automate the entire service lifecycle of fixed/ mobile broadband networks (DSL, LTE, DOCSIS and Legacy) for both consumer and business market segments.
This is unique in the industry. Axiros’ flagship TR-069 product, AXESS, and AXPERIENCE are truly service delivery platforms for the Internet of Things.
Contact us today to arrange a convenient appointment with one of our representatives while we are in town. We look forward to seeing you!